Are your clients looking to slim down this year? Ultrasonic Cavitation might be the perfect solution for you! Be in the know with our lipo cavitation training course online and how to carry out this effective non-invasive body contouring procedure.
Ultrasonic Cavitation uses low-frequency ultrasound waves to target subcutaneous fat in the cell membrane through a series of microscopic implosions. There are no incisions, no anesthesia, and no downtime.
The results can often be seen immediately after the first treatment, with optimal results around 6 to 10 sessions. Enroll in our lipo cavitation training course online and learn how to do Ultrasonic Cavitation treatments correctly today!
What you’ll learn in this lipo cavitation training course online:
- Introduction to non-invasive body sculpting
- What is Ultrasonic Cavitation, and how it works
- What is Radio Frequency, and how it works
- Types of Radio Frequency delivery
- What areas can you treat?
- Benefits of Ultrasonic Cavitation
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- Consulting with clients
- Pre and post-treatment advice
- Hygiene and infection control
- Draping techniques
- Detailed Ultrasonic Cavitation video tutorials
- Machine settings
- Step by step treatment protocols for Ultrasonic Cavitation
- Combining Ultrasonic Cavitation with Radio Frequency and Vacuum RF
- Bonus: Tips to boost your sales
Self-paced study with unlimited access to the online learning portal
- Descriptive videos
- Online assessments to check proficiency
- Downloadable Ultrasonic Cavitation & RF client consent form pdf
- Extended ongoing support up to 365 days
- Certificate on completion of the program
- Computer access (this course is 100% online)
- Internet access
- Working email (your login credentials will be sent immediately after registration)
Certificate of Completion – Ultrasonic Cavitation & RF