Have you been struggling with diet and exercise and simply not seeing the results you deserve? Perhaps this seriously ‘cool’ treatment can help to reshape your body. Cryolipolysis is a safe and quick alternative to liposuction, with treatments requiring no anesthesia, no surgery, and no downtime!
Fat cells freeze at a higher temperature than other skin cells. A cooling device freezes the fat cells in the targeted area at precise temperatures to ensure no harm to your skin and other surrounding tissues. The treated fat cells are crystallized during treatment and then die off, naturally being processed and removed by the body’s lymphatic system.
Benefits of Cryolipolysis
According to statistics published by Conor Stewart, among the various body sculpting cosmetic procedures performed in the US, Cryolipolysis treatments were the most preferred non-surgical procedures. The data shows that 287,000 cases of Cryolipolysis (fat freezing) were reported in 2018.
Some of the Many Benefits of Cryolipolysis Include:
- Cryolipolysis is an effective treatment for the spot reduction of fat deposits.
- Unlike with diet and exercise, fat cells are destroyed and permanently removed from the body. That means the same fat cells cannot return or enlarge with weight gain
- Fat freezing can be used on almost any area of the body with pinch-able fat. There are seven major treatment areas: the abdomen, flanks, love handles (hips), bra-bulges, back fat, inner and outer thighs, and buttocks.
- Cryolipolysis is a comfortable treatment, and many clients may watch TV or read a book during the treatment!
- Fat freezing treatments are quick, with most sessions lasting anywhere from 35-60 minutes per area. Many modern machines are capable of treating 2-4 regions at the same time.
When Will I See Results?
The body’s natural rhythm can take 6-12 weeks to eliminate the broken-down fat cells. Progressive results will be seen 20-90 days post-treatment. Once the fat cells are destroyed, they cannot return. Each treatment of Cryolipolysis kills 20-25% of the fat cells in the target area. Some people may require additional treatments.
Am I Eligible For Cryo-Fat Freezing?
While Cryolipolysis is a safe treatment, not everyone is a suitable candidate. We recommend booking an appointment with a fat freezing specialist who has completed a Cryolipolysis certification first before having the procedure. The specialist will be able to assess whether you are a suitable candidate. Typically, you cannot have Cryolipolysis if:
- You are pregnant
- You are overweight or obese
- You have loose skin in the treatment area
- You have specific conditions which would make the procedure unsafe
Note that Cryolipolysis is not a weight-loss solution, and it is not an obesity treatment.
Every year, more and more physicians are seeking non-invasive alternatives to surgery to offer their patients. Fat freezing is one of the most effective treatments today for permanent non-surgical fat reduction. Completing a Cryolipolysis certification with a reputable training provider is essential to building a career in the body contouring industry.
If you are you interested in adding Cryolipolysis to your service offerings, contact The Body Sculpting Institute and speak with one of our consultants about our Cryolipolysis certification online. We also have discounts for multiple staff members.